Terms & Conditions
- No contract can come into place between Super Hoist Plus and the customer until the customer agrees to the terms and conditions
- Upon placement of an order SHP requires a 20% deposit, unless the customer pays the full amount of the total purchase price
- SHP will not be held responsible for any injury or death that has occurred from the misuse of any of the equipment sold. All products must be used in accordance to the instruction manuals
- SHP will not be held responsible for any damage that may occur to a unit (sold by SHP) due to misuse or incorrect installation. All products must be installed in accordance to the installation manual supplied.
- SHP does not take responsibility for goods damaged in the freight process by a third party
- SHP will not freight any stock unless full payment (cleared funds) has been received by the customer
- Any hoist products that are sold and mot wired to a 20 amp designated circuit by a licensed electrician will void warranty
- SHP will not be held responsible for the installation of any of the units sold
- Any hoist that is not used with a 32 grade hydraulic oil voids warranty, as the incorrect oil can be damaging to the unit
- SHP reserves the right to decide whether an item can be claimed under the conditional warranty
- All warranty claims must be documented on the necessary forms provided by SHP.
- Faulty products must be returned to SHP for inspection before parts can be repaired or replaced.
- Products can not be replaced and repaired if outside the warranty period
- SHP is not responsible for freight charges to return a product to SHP or the customer if it is damaged our faulty
- SHP does not cover any lift pads under warranty, unless faulty upon installation of unit
- SHP will not ne held responsible for the installation of hoists and/or faults or damage that may arise due to incorrect installation
- SHP will not be held responsible for the electrical wiring of units sold and/or the faults or damage that may arise from incorrect wiring
- Electrical motors for the hoists can not be claimed under warranty if: hoists have not been installed to a 20amp designated circuit, or if an oil other than a 32 grade hydraulic has been
All sales placed with SHP, with a credit card will incur a 2.5% surcharge
30 Day Money Back Guarantee Terms
- Items must be returned to Super Hoist Plus with 30 days (from the date of receipt)
- Buyer is responsible for all postage/freight costs, therefore initial shipping costs will not be refunded
- Items must be in re-sellable condition at the full RRP including packaging (to the discretion of the Super Hoist Plus Team). If the item is not re-sellable at the full RRP a refund will not be given
- Refund is not available on products that have been opened and/or damaged
- If the item does not meet the re-sellable conditions then it will be returned to the customer at the expense of the customer
- All products must be returned with all seals and packing in tact for a full refund
- Most of our products carry a 12 month warranty, if your product is faulty you can send it back to us and we will replace it for you. Please note: products will be tested to confirm they are faulty. If products are deemed working, the customer is required to pay the return postage for the item
- PLEASE NOTE: If the item has any seals, packaging or anything else that once broken or removed, Super Hoist Plus can deem it non-sellable then the item can not be returned to SHP. To be sure please contact our customer care team before opening the product if it can be returned.
- If a customer changes their mind, items can be returned within 30 days of the original date of sale.
- If the customers wishes to lodge a returns application they must do so by using the form on the website.
- If a customer changes their mind and they would like to return their product, this can be done at the cost of the customer. In this instance, the item being returned must be unopened and free from any damage. The items most not have been used
- If a customer wishes to return a product for a refund or a credit, the original receipt be supplied
- If a product is to be returned to Super Hoist Plus, the item must be returned to Super Hoist Plus first, at the cost of the customer in its original packaging, for the Super Hoist Plus team to inspect. It is then that Super Hoist Plus can decide whether the customer can receive a refund.
- Super Hoist Plus reserves the right to reject a returns application by a customer, if the return doesn’t meet the correct criteria.
- Super Hoist Plus reserves the right to reject a returns application for a product if it is after 30 days from the original sale date
- If the requirements of having the original purchase receipt and not returning the product before 30 days are not met, if a customer wishes to return a product, Super Hoist Plus reserves the right to reject the return application from the customer.
- If a product is faulty, the warranty conditions apply. Photos of the fault will need to be sent to the Super Hoist Plus team for them to verify if the fault comes under warranty. In some circumstances the damaged part can be replaced by Super Hoist Plus and returned at the cost of the customer. If a unit is damaged it can only be returned (at the cost of the customer) if the unit is unusable.
- Super Hoist Plus may choose to send the unit to the manufacturer or repairer to determine any fault.
- Super Hoist Plus reserves the right to not offer a refund if there is evidence that the item/s have been damaged or used incorrectly
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type. Refurbished parts may also be used in the same situation to repair goods.
- Super Hoist Plus reserves the right to assess the condition and age of returned good prior to providing repair, refund or warranty.
- The returns policy applies to all online purchases. A copy of the invoice will need to be shown when requestin a repair or return
- Products can not be refunded or repaired unless that have be returned to Super Hoist Plus at the cost of the customer